Here’s Seven Good Reasons Why You Should Eat Chia Seeds

chia seeds

The other day, my friend gave me a taste of a protein cookie she made.

She gave me the recipe and it contained chia seeds.

So I have been researching chia seeds on the internet and have come across this page that tells seven good reasons for starting to eat chia seeds.

Check it out below.
chia seeds

7 Good Reasons To Start Eating Chia Seeds

7 Good Reasons to Start Eating Chia Seeds

1. Help weight loss. Chia seeds are popular for weight loss. They reduce food cravings by preventing some of the food that you eat from getting absorbed into your system. This blockage of calorie absorption makes them a great diet helper.
  2. Feel fuller faster: They can also help your diet by making you feel full. This is because they absorb 10 times their weight in water, forming a bulky gel.
  3. Hydration for athletes: They are also great for athletes because the “chia gel” can hydrate the body.
  4. Reduce your blood pressure: There’s evidence to suggest they can reduce blood pressure.
  5. Omega-3: They are the richest plant source of Omega-3 (the vital fats that protect againstinflammation—such as arthritis—and heart disease). In fact, they contain more Omega-3 than salmon!
  6. Benefits for diabetes: Because chia seeds slow down how fast our bodies convert carbohydrates into simple sugars, studies indicate they can control blood sugar. This leads scientists to believe chia seeds may have great benefits for diabetics.
  7. They are easier to digest than flax seeds, and don’t need to be ground up.

Source

Filed in: Healthy Food Tags:

Recent Posts

40 Responses to "Here’s Seven Good Reasons Why You Should Eat Chia Seeds"

1. What is it known in Hindi or Tamil pls

2. Delicious!!
    absolutely recomend it!!

3. In which language it is tulsi

4. In which language it is rudra tulsi

5. Just had some chia seeds.

6. Prem Raina says:

What is it in hindi

7. I didn’t know what is “Chia Seeds” until I met my man and I have them together with oats, wholegrain for breakfast.

8. Joy Aquino says:

Its 800 pesos per 500grams here in baguio benguet.quite expensive but it seems good to me.no more heartburns or gastritis. I also tried planting and boil the leaves as my tea with the hope that pains in my thighs be cured snd seems its working.i dont apply oils or salompas anymore.good plant!

9. Chia means tea in Nepali language but actually what it really is the question ?

10. Mely Rosalin says:

Ano po ba chia seeds sa local dialect

11. Mohit Pant says:

Ujjwal Dhungana. Please don’t confuse Chia seeds with the chia we Nepalis have. Google it up. I think it might be available in Ktm. And PLEASE, if you do find it – TELL ME WHERE YOU FOUND IT. HAPPY HUNTING. 🙂

12. Mohit Pant says:

The scientific name is Salvia Hispanica Chi, but this doesn’t solve our purpose Ujjwal Dhungana Ji. Have you eaten the Indian “Kulfi”. If not, try. The noodle like, white stuff, they put on top is made from Chia seeds. That’s the closest I can get.

13. iska hindi nam kya hai?

14. Onde kita puede compra de ese aqui na zamboanga?
    Cosa el de ese nombre en chavacano? Or at least lang man na tagalog or visaya?
    Thanks.

15. I love chia seed. U must try it.

16. Faqt Sanam says:

Sonia aj ke din b ap dane bech rahi hon keya ha ha ha ha ha

17. Salwa Gada says:

what is this in arabic >>>> i understood about its all beifits but couldn.t know it

18. Mely Rosalin says:

@rose,, ano chia seeds,, meron jan sa Baguio ‘neng.

19. Look like pirurutong rice,@ cadios , red monggo,or trigo??

20. Yes they contain Vitamin B17 and it kills cancer cells 🙂

21. i just eat,dont see what the benfits are

22. I don’t know what is “Chia Seeds” in Ghana here

23. i didnt know whatis chia seeds

24. anya ti chia seeds ??? ipil sa met…

25. What is Chia seed ? Pls inform if it has a Bengali name.

26. Sami Aljamri says:

Me and my daughter love to drink chia seeds. Add safron and palm water, the taste is great.

27. Sami Aljamri says:

In arabic, its “kawaja ibrahim”.

28. Sami Aljamri says:

In Arabic… It is “Kawaja Ibrahim”..

29. Please like us back too.