You Won’t Believe How Young Kids Are That Have Just Had Their Own Baby!

young_father-300x208

In this unbelievable story from England, a father and mother have broken the record for being the youngest set of parents in history!

She is 12 and he is 13!!!

What is happening in our society these days where kids are growing up too fast and acting like adults way too young. Read this incredible article below!

The father of a girl dubbed ‘Britain’s Youngest Mum’ has apparently broken his silence and told a radio station he is proud of the 12-year-old schoolgirl.

A man claiming to be the father of the girl who gave birth last week, after having conceived while still in Primary School, phoned into the Nick Ferrari show on LBC, to say he was proud of his daughter.

Using a false name in order to protect the identity of the child he said: “Shame doesn’t come into it. We’re so proud of her.”

“She’s only my little girl, whether she’s done that or not. There are lots of routes kids this age can take. Lots of kids are on drugs. She brought something beautiful into the world and we’re all proud of her.”

“We only found out she was pregnant a month ago. I cried, as any father would do, breaking down with emotion.”

“That means she was eight months pregnant. The baby is going to come into the world no matter what. You can just be supportive about it.”

“The families on both sides are going to be very supportive about it.”

According to reports in The Sun newspaper the girl became pregnant while at primary school, shortly after beginning a relationship with a 13-year-old boy who lives near her home in London.

The couple have the lowest combined age of any British parents in history.

A source told the newspaper that both sets of grandparents were supportive and that the couple intend to stick together and raise their child.

“They’re very into each other, totally in love. She is obsessed with him. She sees this as true love. They want to get married,” the source said.

According to reports the 12-year-old girl, who currently lives with her mother – who at 27 is the UK’s youngest ever grandmother, will return to school in September.

At 12 years three months, the girl is five months younger than the nation’s previous youngest mother Tressa Middleton who gave birth in Edinburgh aged 12 years eight months in 2006.

Source

Leave a comment below on what you think of this story and the fact that such young children are having children of their own.

Filed in: Health News

Recent Posts

41 Responses to "You Won’t Believe How Young Kids Are That Have Just Had Their Own Baby!"

1. The parents of these kids should be ashamed of themselves!! And I feel sorry for that poor newborn.

2. The only thing good about this is the baby wasn’t aborted. How do kids this young have a sexual relationship? They should be playing X Box. Where were the parents? Maybe they’re latch key kids and get together while all the parents are at work?

3. Not something to be proud of!!

4. Congrats to the grandparents for showing the rest of the world how irresponsible they were with their own children! Poor kids, all 3!

5. Is this for real? The little boy looks like he’s 8 or 9!!

6. The mother of the 12 yr old girl is 27. She had her daughter when she was 15!! She pretty much paved the way! Kids lead by example.

• Anonymous says:

Not always true I was a young parent at 17 & my child is going on 24 next month , college graduate & no kids as of yet

7. Amy Last says:

That is exactly what I was about to say!

8. Amy Last says:

They have already started out with unrealistic expectations and the picture is proof. The “13” year older father holding the newborn while playing Xbox. Yes they are going to make excellent parents. I’m not saying it can’t be done. I’m saying this photo gives little to no hope.

9. That’s just so sad, I really feel bad for that little girl because shes being raised by children, barely teens. Just wow that is so crazy!

10. Misti Garcia says:

My mom had me when she was 17 and I didn’t have a kid until I was a week shy of 29! And biologically our bodies are ready to bare kids when we start going through puberty it’s the public social stance and crap in our food that has made it so kids are going through puberty sooner and it not ok to have kids that young the opposite of how it used to be

11. Misti Garcia says:

My grandma was sold to a 37 year old man as soon as she started going through puberty at 12 to bear his children and no one bated an eye back then not that I agree with it but that’s how it was, she had the first of her 5 kids when she was 13

12. Sheena Bryan says:

So stupid! Who would put a baby in that situation now there’s 3 babies

13. Rose Porep says:

Amy McKaughan, is this real? You’re one of the only people I know over there, if so, I’d like to pop my head into a rabbit hole and let the rabbits know they are now officially the second highly promiscuous mammal on earth

14. I wonder if she was sexually abused

15. Star Wood says:

This is just disturbing. What is this world coming to??

16. Grace Ith says:

OMG…he looks like he is 7….

17. In the past this wouldn’t have raised eyebrows at all. Most girls were married and on their second child by 13. Heck it still is common in parts of the world. Try not to judge based on what is normal in your world. The youngest child to ever give birth was 6. Thanks to all the chemicals polluting our world girls and boys are maturing much faster than in the past. And thanks to social media and television they are mentally maturing more quickly. Sex Ed needs to be taught much younger than it is now. Waiting until 6th grade is just too late.

18. Too young! Notice he is playing video games while holding his baby! :/

19. This is insane and VERY SAD!

20. Young children having babies is nothing new. Look at cultures where they marry off their daughters at 9 or 10. Many of those girls become mothers before they are 14. It wasn’t that many generations ago that pioneer parents in this country were doing the same thing with their girls. I’m not condoning it, but it happens and it’s not like they’re the only ones on Earth to have babies at a young age.

21. That is totally sad, and I believe wrong!! What kinda of parents are these, who have a kid at 12 having a child? My kids were still out riding bikes and playing at 12. No way thy can work and care for this baby? So who will get stuck paying to raise this child?

22. Kids that age have no business having sex let alone having a baby poor kidS where the f were there parents give that,poor thing up for adoption

23. My grandma on her 16 birthday had her wedding
    Just because her mom like another mom.
    My grandfather was at thet time 27 years old.
    It was ok back then

24. Aaaasaahahahahahahaha

25. Well they survived so I suppose it’s there choice.

26. I don’t know what I would do… probably cry a lot

27. I guess it could be worse they could be the kids that killed someone

28. And I just wanted to add when my baby was born I played x box too skyrim just came out so the Xbox thing is not a deal

29. This is old as hell and paternity tests proved the kid isn’t the father. Fucking research, people.